Anxious Animals: White Cats
Why are cats anxious?
Well, there might be a lot of reasons. But one of the main things cats are puzzled with in 2021 is this: why are these humans staying home so much lately? Did they become so lazy that all they want now is to sit motionlessly while gently caressing their pocket rectangles? Will we ever get our privacy back? Why all the sudden attention?
All the shapes that cats take when they want to be left alone are combined on this trippy new t-shirt. Study these shapes well, dear human, and you will live a life with fewer scratches along the way.
Did you know our t-shirts are available exclusively online? You won’t find them in a high-street shop. Dazzle your friends in a bespoke design.
Shipping: you should get a package from Optimist Collective in around 7 business days. However, most of the post services are still affected by the pandemic, delays can be expected.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping