SIX STRINGS ATTACHED T-shirt series: Jazzmaster
First introduced in 1958, Fender #Jazzmaster was meant for jazz players. Jazz players were surprised by the lack of arched tops and f-holes and completely ignored this guitar. It took many decades before Jazzmasters found their true audience – indie and alt-rockers! Propelled to the top of the pyramid by the likes of Sonic Youth, Mudhoney, My Bloody Valentine, Dinosaur Jr and so many other noisy 1990s bands, Jazzmasters came back into fashion. Another wave of appreciation for this guitar came in the 2010s and today Jazzmaster is experiencing a true rebirth and a well-deserved glory! Here’s to standing out from the crowd! Here’s to originality and freedom of expression! Here’s to Jazzmaster!
The print is distressed black and white halftone with dark red stripes, looks epic on Kelly (green), Aqua (blue) & Athletic Heather shirts.
Did you know our t-shirts are available exclusively online? You won’t find them in a high-street shop. Dazzle your friends in a bespoke design.
Shipping: you should get a package from Optimist Collective within 7 business days. Though since most of the post services are still affected by the pandemic, delays can be expected.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping