Album artwork for Plastic Barricades. “Self-Theories” is an album about despair and hope, anxiety and optimism, lack of self-esteem and active search for it, maladies of the modern world, our responsibilities and reinventing ourselves for the sake of a brighter future.
What are self-theories? Many choices that may eventually lead to life-defining decisions are fuelled by our internal „self-theories “. We create and nurture stereotypes about ourselves from an early age, and these stereotypes shape our thoughts, feelings and behaviour for the rest of our lives.
However, we are not what we think we are, we are what we do.
We are our actions!
Did you know our t-shirts are available exclusively online? You won’t find them in a high-street shop. Dazzle your friends in a bespoke design.
Shipping: you should get a package from Optimist Collective within 7 business days. Though since most of the post services are still affected by the pandemic, delays can be expected.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping