This is definitely not a law in any country that we know of, so why does it feel so true sometimes? Why in a world where scientific progress is readily available to read about and information about almost anything travels freely more and more people turn to astrology, conspiracy theories and other fairy tales? Are those easier to comprehend while some of the actual theories are difficult for our average Joe? Most probably.
But there is this one conspiracy theory that rings true: the more people understand how the world works, the harder they will be to manipulate. So prohibition of thoughts still is a very common tactic amongst the tyrants of the modern world. They say - "Thinking Prohibited" and give you a lollypop as a consolation prize. "Thinking is hard anyways" - you think and indulge in the lolly.
If you are a tyrant - don't buy our t-shirts!!
Did you know our t-shirts are available exclusively online? You won’t find them in a high-street shop. Dazzle your friends in a bespoke design.
Shipping: you should get a package from Optimist Collective within 7 business days. Though since most of the post services are still affected by the pandemic, delays can be expected.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping