Under Pressure (Op-art Series)
Pressure makes diamonds.
Can you feel it? We live under constant pressure to be better, faster, smarter, wealthier and generally better than anyone we know. Social media adds to this pressure by showing us the "best" sides of the "best" lives of the "best" people. Most of the time this pressure makes us into little tired people. But sometimes it can also help create something truly beautiful. Darwin was convinced that comfort is the enemy of progress. So maybe we need that pressure after all.
Did you know our t-shirts are available exclusively online? You won’t find them in a high-street shop. Dazzle your friends in a bespoke design.
Shipping: you should get a package from Optimist Collective within 7 business days. Though since most of the post services are still affected by the pandemic, delays can be expected.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping