rom our new Anxious Animals series: meet the worried Axolotl.
Axolotl is a peculiar aquatic creature with feathery gills, it looks more like a smiling Pokemon, than a real amphibian.
I am fascinated by axolotls, they are weird and wonderful, and look like they are from another planet.
Why is he anxious?
Though always smiling, it’s a stoic smile - the axolotls are in danger. They can be found only in Lake Xochimilco in the Valley of Mexico. Axolotls are currently listed by CITES as an endangered species and by IUCN as critically endangered in the wild. It's estimated that there are less than 1,500 axolotls remaining in the wild.
Did you know our t-shirts are available exclusively online? You won’t find them in a high-street shop. Dazzle your friends in a bespoke design.
Shipping: you should get a package from Optimist Collective in around 7 business days. However, most of the post services are still affected by the pandemic, delays can be expected.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping