Like Comment Shame & Stalk
Have you ever fallen into a rabbit hole called social media? What a strange question, of course you have!
The world of ex-lovers, high school friends and random celebrities is just one click away. Why not spend some of your workday making sure you are up to date on these important people in your life? You really like some of the posts and pictures, you even post a few comments here and there. But then there's this one person that is so wrong - and you need to point this out, emphasize their stupidity and lack of common sense. But there is also this other person whom you still have a secret crush on, why not make sure you know everything about them, including their jogging routes and Friday night attires? Life is full of wonder when you spend it staring at the screen.
Did you know our t-shirts are available exclusively online? You won’t find them in a high-street shop. Dazzle your friends in a bespoke design.
Shipping: you should get a package from Optimist Collective in around 7 business days. However, most of the post services are still affected by the pandemic, delays can be expected.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping